In module 3 as we are looking at indicators of a Jerk and tuning your BS detector, take a listen to this podcast by The Australian.
A conman, Hamish McLaren/Watson, gives you some real-life examples of many of the qualities we are learning about. There are four episodes, you can probably move through them in approx 2 hours if you binge on them. Or, take your time.
Pay special attention to how Hamish conned people.
- What were the Red Flags?
- What were people willing to overlook?
- What did the people outside of the relationships say?
- When you feel "love" for someone before you really know them, what would you need to pay attention to?
- What were the indicators that he was a jerk?
- What are your takeaways from the podcast?